CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sreda, 21. maj 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you!

Love is name,
sex is game,
forget the name and play the game!

How will we ever know if we never try?!?

All I want is only one guy to prove me that they are not all the same!!!

There is a place I wanna be, is a place I can see;where I can see just you and me.

Love is in the air! My love is you, I love you!!

Being just friends with you is hard<3

I see your eyes looking at me,
your wonderful eyes,as deep as the sea...
I want your lips kissing mine...
Being with you feel so fine...

I just want you to know:
even if I never talk to you again in my life,
you are special to me and you made a difference in my life!
I will be there till the end,I will always and forever be your friend!!!

7 komentarji:

Veronika pravi ...

lepe pesmce ni kei... se kei takih (pesmc) bi blo cist fajn

_brina_ pravi ...

haha, jp, se čist strinjam=)

aFnA =P pravi ...

ful dobr rime..ene si pobrala iz
mize pr tehniki..heh

_brina_ pravi ...

nism js to nč pr tehniki vidla=)

ninchiika pravi ...

BRINA PA PONAVLA ZA MANO !
PAPIGA PONAVLA; PAPIGA PONAVLA !!



HEH SEJ JE OK =P
UPAM DA BOM DUbLA KOMENTAR BACK ;)

_brina_ pravi ...

haha ka te je obsedla majina duša?;heh
sorry no,pa sej vem d nisi misnla tak.....lol

alibaba pravi ...

ja komu je pa to namenjeno?lol =(